Bastiaan from Drugslab tries ketamine
Bastiaan is going to experience the dissociative effects by sniffing ketamine (2-(2-chlorophenyl)-2-(methylamino)-cyclohexanone). Ketamine has been developed as an anesthetic for veterinary medicine.
Are you about to use ketamine? Keep the following things in mind:
- Don’t eat for at least 3 hours before using ketamine, to prevent nausea.
- Possible effects are disorientation and reduced motor skills. So make sure you can sit or lay down when you use ketamine.
- Keep in mind that the after-effects can last for 2-3 hours.
- In case of a (too) high dose, you can end up in a K-hole. We strongly advice against.
The dose depends on the desired effect. If you sniff ketamine, a dose to start with is between 20mg-50mg. First time? Start with 20mg and wait for at least 15/20 minutes to see what kind of effect is has.
- K-hole (from about 100mg)
- Ketamine anesthetized; so you can injure yourself without noticing.
- Nausea and puking.
- Disorientation and reduced motor skills.
- Heavy regular use can lead to problems with your kidney and bladder.
- Heavy regular use can lead to addiction.