- Amazon’s chief Jeff Bezos (net worth, as of 2018-05-28: $133 B) is the first person to top $100 billion as number one on the Forbes list of the World’s Billionaires.
- He owns 16% of e-commerce colossus Amazon, which he founded in a garage in Seattle in 1994.
- Bezos attended Princeton and worked at a hedge fund before quitting to sell books online.
- His other passion is space travel: His aerospace company, Blue Origin, is developing a reusable rocket that Bezos says will carry passengers.
- Bezos purchased The Washington Post in 2013 for $250 million.
[Via: visualcapitalist.com | forbes.com]