Skip to content
Home » Dr. Paul Marik Exposes the Truth About Cancer

Dr. Paul Marik Exposes the Truth About Cancer

  • by

Only about 5% of all cancers are actually curable with chemotherapy. For the remaining 95%, “Chemotherapy is palliative at best” and comes with several nasty side effects:

  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Hair loss
  • Anemia
  • Infections
  • Bruising and bleeding
  • Skin and nail changes
  • Cognitive changes
  • Sexual and reproductive issues
  • Peripheral neuropathy
  • Edema
  • “Knocks out the bone marrow”
  • Et cetera

Despite advancements in chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and surgical treatments over the past 30 years, the overall life expectancy of a cancer patient has been extended by a measly 3.9 months.

As such, Dr. Marik advised cancer patients to ask this question: “Is this [chemotherapy] going to cure my cancer, or is it just going to palliate and extend my life a month or two with terrible side effects?”

Watch the full interview ⬇️ Dr. Marik’s book: Cancer Care: The Role of Repurposed Drugs and Metabolic Interventions in Treating Cancer

[Via: The Vigilant Fox]